Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lambuth Day

Back in the Spring, Mommy and Daddy took me to where they went to college and showed me the campus. They were sad because the college was closing. So this summer, Mommy took me back with Granny for a day to celebrate the college and visit with friends. I wore my twirly skirt. Do you like it? Mommy had me stand in front of the building where she took most of her classes.


We went to a church service and Mommy cried a little but I held her hand. Then it rained so we had out picnic lunch inside. I got to pick out a soccer jersey to buy at the book store. Then we watched Mommy sing and dance with some friends. She was funny to watch. I didn't stand with her as she sang because I was embarrassed. We had a good day.


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: