Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Ferry at the Beach

On Dauphin Island there were a lot of places to eat or stores, so we took the ferry across to the mainland of "Golf" Shores. We had a lot of time on the ferry to entertain ourselves. We rode the ferry two times across to the mainland(four times total each way).

One ride one way we were stuck in the middle of the boat with other cars around us so it was hard to get out of the car. Emma and I had to go through the back window to get out. Daddy stayed in the car with Hallie, but he played games on his phone. He got a little addicted.


I got to see the seagulls up close that followed the boat across.


"Mommy, I can see trees out in the water." These were natural gas towers near us.


The sunset cruises across the water were so pretty.


The sun setting over Dauphin Island.


More beach pictures to come.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: